RBI Admit Card 2015 Officer Grade B Exam : The RBI Offer Grade B Exam admit card 2015 will be issued online from November 14, 2015. All those candidates who have submitted an online application for the RBI Grade B Exam 2015 can download their RBI Admit Card 2015 online from www.rbi.org.in. Here, I am going to share procedure to download RBI Exam Admit Card 2015, Selection Procedure and Examination Pattern.
Officer Grade B Exam 2015 :
The Reserve Bank of India has issued a notification to recruit 134 Grade B Officers. The online application for the said vacancy has been started and will close on October 23, 2015. The date of online examination has been announced by the bank. The online written test for RBI Officer Grade B will be held in two phase. First phase exam is on November 21 & 22 and the second phase is December 07, 2015. All those candidates who have submitted are required to appear in the exam to be selected by the bank.
Exam Pattern of RBI Officer Grade B:
As we know, Selection of candidates will be based on the basis of performance in online written test and Interview. For this, the examination will be conducted in two phases. Phase -I online examination will be of objective type. Phase – I online examination is on November 21/22, 2015. It will be of 200 marks objective type exam. The Paper consists tests of (i) General Awareness (ii) English Language (iii) Quantitative Aptitude and (iv)Reasoning, with a composite time of 120 minutes.
The Phase- II exam will be conducted on December 07, 2015. Candidates, who will be shortlisted in phase – I examination. Only shortlisted candidates on the basis of phase – I exam will appear in phase – II Exam.
To appear in RBI Officer Grade B Exam 2015, candidates will have to show Exam Call Letter at the time of entering into examination hall. The Call Letter or RBI admit card to appear in the exam will available 15 days prior to the date of online examination. Procedure to download RBI Grade B Exam admit card 2015 are given below.
How to download RBI Admit Card for Grade B Exam 2015?
- Candidates, who are looking for RBI Call Letter will have to visit the official website – www.rbi.org.in.
- After landing on the homepage, click on “OPPORTUNITIES@RBI>CURRENT VACANCIES> CALL LETTERS”.
- search the URL for “Admission Letters and other information.
- Click on “Download Call Letter for Phase-I & II”.
- Enter “Registration ID” and “Date of Birth”.
- Click on “Submit”.
- After that, your Call letter or RBI Exam admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a print out it and keep safe till the end of the recruitment process.
- Admission Letters / admit card / call letter
- Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in the call letter and two/three copies of the same Identity Proof as brought in the original.